Sunday, May 3, 2015

Lady Gaga once again

So lady gaga had an amazing performance at the Oscars and I mean amazinggggg. I loved it so much. It really showcased her classical voice instead of the bubbly just dance voice. It truly showed her skill as an artist and reminded us all how amazing and inspirational she is. But lets remember her and Just dance, everything's ok, she's still alive, just not reigning queen like she had been for the past few years. Lady Gaga, has sort of fallen wayside over the past few years and that leaves us wondering, where did our queen monster go? I have a few opinions on where she might be or what might have happened to her. I'm not saying I'm correct, but it's just my thought.
Side note while I'm at it, anything that I write about music is strictly my opinion. I am neither right or wrong and my taste in music is no better than yours. I simply state what I feel and move forward. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I respect all music, yes even country. So, with that being said, we shall continue.
Our queen monster is notorious for stirring up controversy with her crazy costumes, erratic behavior and racy lyrics and music videos, but where did our 21st century Madonna go?
Well, I'm thinking she rose to the top, stayed there for a while, and is slowly sliding back down. She had her years as number one after pumping out hit after hit on our stereo speakers, but like anything, all good things must come to an end. Our queen become very thin and a tad ill about a year ago and has slid out of the limelight for a while. Don't get me wrong, she's still around, just not number one like before.
Gaga shook up the mid 2000's with dance hit after dance hit, we never thought she would stop. Although, as I stated before, she is our modern day Madonna, and damn it Gaga, you know Express Yourself and Born This Way are the same damn song...
Maybe Gaga is staying back out of the eye of the people because she is going to release something truly amazing, or release whatever the hell that last stuff was she tried to do. Or maybe her time has passed. It doesn't matter if her time is dead and gone, she will always have a following and will always be remembered by the crazy things she did over the years.
We still miss you though. And I'm not going to lie, I'm looking forward to whatever disaster she puts out next. I'll admit it, I'm a monster and I was born this way. So, keep on keepin' on you little Gaga following freaks, because I'm right behind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment