Tuesday, April 21, 2015

1D Predicted to Split in Near Future...

While I hate anything One Direction related, I need something to write about, and the ever-so-popular boy band of today is making teenage girls around the world sob because he has decided to flee the nest. Whatever his name is... Zayn, Zayn, I honestly didn't care enough to read the article that closely, anyway, he left and girls cries flooded the nation. Now there is speculation that the rest of the boys, young men, whatever they are are going to leave the group, causing even more tears and teenage girls screaming "why" into their pillows at night.

Apparently everyone though Styles would be the first to go since he is the "most famous" of the group, yet he is one who remains. It's said that he'll be the next to go since he has so many "connections" in the music industry. Anyway, the children (1D) feels pressured to all take on solo careers. Here's an idea... go ahead and don't start a solo career. Just, sort of fall off the face of the earth and we'll remember you in like 15 years for being a hit boy band. But by that time you'll be fat and no longer "attractive" and won't want to perform, which will be ok, because I still won't care.

So, there's that story. I'm not even sure where to go from here... Do I talk about how shallow their music is, how untalented they truly are. How idiotic people act over this pathetic boy band? What do I even say? I don't know, maybe I'll talk about how I really don't care. For all I do care, they leave and never come back... or better yet take all of the teenage girls who scream their names, and they all can disappear together. The world can thank me later, it's all good.

Well, now that you have all had your 1D information overload for the day, I bid you farewell. I wish you the best boy band idiots from today. I hope you live a fulfilling life and never return. Thank you, and goodnight.

Source:  http://www.music-news.com/shownews.asp?H=1D-planning--solo-futures&nItemID=89126

No comments:

Post a Comment